There is a need for internal staff to be effective in the delivery of projects.
This course has been attended by over 14,000 people in the UK and Europe and supports project delivery with a practical, well tried and tested approach.
- new to project management and wants to develop their project management skills
- currently a project manager or will be one soon or is in a project team
- who needs an overall project management framework with some practical tools and tips
- senior managers who want to understand what lies beneath successful delivery of projects
- understanding the need for analysis before actually starting the project,
- the business case – what it is and how to complete one
- role analysis
- stakeholder and risk mapping and management
- developing clear project objectives including scope alongside clear project benefits
- developing a clear project plan – based on your objectives and scope
- the development and use of project charts
- creating a robust project monitoring process including change control
- project closure – how to close a project and celebrate success
This is a practical workshop which will involve:
- group working
- individual working
- action planning
Each person receives a course handbook and links to free downloads.
For a PDF of the course with objectives and further details click here.