Project Agency specialises in helping companies develop their project management capacity and capability. We now have a new service: 360 feedback for project staff including project managers, project teams, project sponsors and project boards/executives
Using materials you will already have we help answer these and many more questions:
We help you answer the questions that are rarely asked:
- How well do your project manager’s understand the impact they have on key project stakeholders
- How effective is your project team member in their role?
- What development needs exist individually or in the project management community?
- How effective is communication in projects and in the wider company?
- Does your project sponsor impact positively on the overall project management process?
What’s the result? Few people receive open and honest feedback about their performance.
That’s where Project Agency’s 360 Assessment Process comes into play. We work with you to help develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes of a given project group. We have a process that really works. It uses existing role descriptions (if you do not have any we will work with you to develop them) to develop a range of questions that are answered by those say in the project team, the sponsor and even some stakeholders. You decide who assesses whom.
Each person receives a confidential personalised report and we then have one to one interviews with the target group where the focus is understanding the report and addressing some of the issues within it.
We have produced some simple documents that we feel will help you understand our approach:
- 360 Appraisal for Project Staff – some general background describing what you will get and some examples of reports people receive
- 360 for project staff: the process – a document that describes the overall process for a 360 project. We show in this document who has responsibility for what within the overall project
- sample 360 report for a project manager – a document that shows how a report is structured. Note: your report may well be similar OR different depending on what you wnat to measure.
Project managers and project support staff have complained for many years that the value of the feedback they receive is poor or often non-existent. This 360 process works with you, your project management staff and key stakeholders to really identify strengths, individual and group development needs of this key group of staff.
Appraisal of project staff by a Project Management Company
Get in touch and let us know your needs:
Telephone: 020 8446 7766
Email: events [at] projectagency.com
Address: Stanway House, 22 Mayfield Avenue, Finchley,London, N12 9JA