Who the module is aimed at:
- project managers or anyone who needs to develop clear project benefits for their project
- project sponsors and team members who need a firmer grounding on the importance of having clear project benefits
- anyone who wishes to extend their project management knowledge and skills
- what is benefits management?
- real project benefits OR motherhood and apple pie?
- monitoring project benefits
- benefits realisation activity
This course will help you to:
- ensure your projects have clearly identified benefits
- develop a process to ensure benefits are delivered
- link benefits to the overall company strategy
- use benefits management to check on your projects overall success
Cost: £20 (+VAT)
This is one of a series of e-learning modules.
The other modules available are:
- Business Case
- Roles in Project Management
- Stakeholder and Risk Management
- Setting Objectives
- Project Planning
- Project Delivery
Simply click on the module to find out more, or contact us on 020 8446 7766 or email us here