Many people have attended a project management training course and say – what’s next?
We suggest coming along to an advanced course.
- has attended a project management skills workshop and who want to go a stage further
- acts as a project manager with project planning and delivery responsibility
- plays a significant role in leading, managing, planning, monitoring and controlling projects, or are likely to do so in the near future
- wants to develop the management and leadership aspects of their role
- Project success and Failure
- Projects in the context of Programmes
- Focusing on benefits- what this really means
- Managing slippage, delays and the unexpected
- Understanding the lifecycle and dynamics of a project team
- Project Leadership- what it is and its importance to success
- People’s response to change and the different levels of resistance you can anticipate
- group working
- individual working
- action planning
Each person receives a course handbook and links to free downloads.
For a PDF of the course with objectives and further details click here.