Why are you and your colleagues working on the project?
What are you trying to deliver?
What are the benefits of running this project?
These, and many other questions will be answered in this practical 1 day workshop.
- a project manager who needs to develop clear project benefits
- project teams who need to work together to develop benefits for their project
- project office staff who need models for developing benefits management back in their workplace
- putting benefits management into context
- creating a benefits management culture
- how benefits are identified and committed
- creating your benefits realisation plan
- understanding the change issues faced when benefits profiles are produced
- tracking benefits realisation
- reviewing and maximising benefits
This is a practical workshop which will involve:
- group working
- individual working
- action planning
Each person receives a course handbook and links to free downloads.
For a PDF of the course with objectives and further details click here.