The drive to introduce and deliver change effectively means there is a need to create and deliver programmes into the business.
This course gives a solid overview of programme management allowing participants to introduce this into their companies.
- introducing programme management into their company
- wanting to develop the skills and knowledge to manage a programme of work
- in the project office who want to go a step beyond project management
- what is programme management?
- programme management organisation
- corporate governance and programme management
- stakeholder analysis, mapping and communication
- benefits management and benefits tracking
- the programme board – it’s role
- programme progress – monitoring and control
- closing the programme
This is a practical workshop which will involve:
- group working
- individual working
- action planning
Each person receives a course handbook and links to free downloads.
For a PDF of the course with objectives and further details click here.