This one day course will be fast paced and take participants through a project management life cycle.
It is a great course for those who need an overview of project management.
(For a more in-depth course where course participants are able to develop their skills in more depth see Perfect Project course.)
- new to project management and wants to develop their project management skills
- in a project admin’ support role who wants to develop their project management knowledge and skills
- in a project management team
- wants a one day refresher
- project management and the need for a business case
- identifying project management objectives
- understanding your role in project management
- stakeholder and risk management
- developing your project management plan:
- work/product breakdown
- understanding the significance of dependencies
- developing estimating skills
- producing planning charts including Gantt and milestone charts
- project monitoring and control
- project closure
- individual action planning
This is a very practical course with participants involved in a range of activities and exercises. A project management lifecycle is introduced and participants work their way through the lifecycle. Each person receives a course handbook and links to free downloads.
For a PDF of the course with objectives and further details click here.