Like any company we have some basic terms and conditions we would like to explain to you. If you do not fully understand them or want raise any issues with them then please feel free to contact us on 020 8446 7766 or
- Fees – Each fee is inclusive of documentation, lunch and refreshments served during the entire course.
- Mode of Payment – You have the option to pay the course fee directly by Credit/Debit card (via PayPal online. Cheque payments are also acceptable.)
You can request us to send an invoice to your company/sponsor for settlement too.
- Condition of attendance on the course – all course fees must be paid no later than 5 days prior to the start of the training before you can attend any event.
- Cancellation / Substitution – As mentioned above full payment must be made prior to the start of any course. Our cancellation terms are:
- 4 weeks prior to the start of the course – 50% of the charge
- less than 2 weeks prior to the start of the course – 100%
- Substitutions – You can substitute someone before the start of the programme however an administrative fee of £100 is payable before the course starts.
- Hotel Accommodation – is not included in the course fee. A reduced corporate rate and a limited number of rooms may be available for attendees wishing to stay at the hotel venue. Requests for hotel reservations should be made directly with the hotel. Project Agency has no responsibility for any accommodation booked.
- Force Majeure – any circumstances beyond the control of the Company may necessitate postponement, change of seminar venue or substitution of assigned Instructor. The Company reserves the right to exercise this clause and implement such amendments.